Saturday, July 4, 2009

Post # 2!!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you all who take time to read this blog and comment, it just is so much fun for me. You make my life richer.

Danielle of www.wanttobeequilting.blogspot.com gave me the above award!! How fun! The thing is to tell 10 facts about yourself and pass it on to 10 other quilters. So here goes!


1. I am always for the underdog...always.
2. I once had my hair so long I could sit on it, and it wrapped around me when I was sleeping. (not so long ago!)
3. I was taught to quilt by my mother, from observation and doing. All her quilts were tied.
4. I absolutely love java chip frappacinos from Starbucks...have to limit myself to one a month!
5. I always ask for Christmas, a gift card to the quilt store. Never gotten this yet, but, hey, a girl has to try.
6. I have made over 100 small wall quilts of various patterns...sigh...now what to with them all! Sell them for $ for neuromuscular disease research, that is what, that is my plan!
7. My grandmother was a quilter too, by hand, and her quilts are true works of art.
8. I have a junior high track record in my home state.
9. I am very organized at work, at home...not so much!
10. Fourth of July is my favorite holiday.


Now, it is your turn! Please consider yourself tagged...and play along!! I hate to pick out specific people, there are just so many people that I would love to know more about. Won't you consider yourself tagged and play along?

Have a super day!

Julie

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love learning interesting things about fellow bloggers!

Trisha said...

Fun to get to know more about you!

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...